Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 9 - Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio

I thought this was an appropriate addition to my blog from UTube:



The Podcast sites were not really easy to manipulate for me. There is lots of great information out there on a wide variety of topics. Of course, you need to take it all with a grain of salt because you don't know who the information is coming from. I really enjoyed looking at the comics podcasts and hearing people's opinions.

Downloadable audiobooks is a great service for libraries to provide for its customers. It expands the collection without sacrificing shelf space. It makes you think about whether we will even need buildings in the future if you can download your books and movies.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Bat girrrllll, bat girrllll!!! How awesome! I love that video!