Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Final Thoughts



I have really enjoyed the experience of 23 Things. I was able to gain some new knowledge skills and learn some fun things too. The most enjoyable, of course, was the avatars but I liked using U-Tube and creating the blog itself. It has assisted my lifelong learning goals because some of these programs I had only heard about and this project encouraged me to go look at them. I was really surprised how much fun using the Internet can be. Usually I went in to look up work related topics but there is so much free stuff out there that is fun. I don't think anything can be done to improve the program. Even more time would not have been good because I would have procrastinated more. I would most certainly enjoy another program like this.

No comments: