Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 8 - Online Applications & Tools



I needed a picture to break up all of the wordiness.


I really like Zoho but our system has been using Open Office for about 2 years so I am used the free products. Like I said previously, I think the free products are going to become more useful as money gets harder and harder to come by. Hopefully the general public will find the resourcefulness of these products and start using them. The are very similiar to the Microsoft products so learning them should not be an issue to most people. The patrons in our system have gotten used Open Office.

I went into Yelp.com to try and find some stores in Waldorf, MD. It was successful, I found all the ones I was looking for. I found the House of Pop Culture because I needed some more reading material, to find out what all the villians are up to. : )

No comments: