Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 3 - Flickr


I created a trading card for my secret identity. Please support your local superheroes by purchasing merchandise by visiting The House Of Pop Culture. http://www.houseofpopculture.com/

My favorite part of technology is all the new and free services that are available on the web. It is exciting to know that I have created this blog and everything in it for nothing.

Flickr was really easy to use and I was able to download some pictures of my Bat Cave. Please don't let anyone know the secrets.




4 comments:

Angie said...

I love the bat cave ;-) I also really like your Avatar. Stupendous job!!! =)

Susan G. said...

I like your blog layout--not very many people picked this one.

Keep up the good work!

kdf_333 said...

nice blog. very active and bright and fun...i am jealous. i must spruce up my blog.

oh and what lib are you from? i have never visted gotham city so i was just wondering.

kdf_333 said...

hey did you see all the batgirl pics on flickr when you type in librarian?